Electric Heaters: An Alternative To Conventional Energy
WHAT ARE CONVENTIONAL SOURCES OF ENERGY?
Conventional or non-renewable energy sources such as coal, natural gas, nuclear energy, and oil are those that, once depleted, do not replenish themselves within a specific time period. These natural resources are extremely limited and are used widely by industries. They exist on a very limited scale and are heavily utilised by industry for a variety of applications.
Natural gas, coal, or petroleum-based power plants emit hazardous emissions that result in air and water pollution, harm to public health, water as well as land use, global warming, and acid rain.
ELECTRIC HEATERS AS A SOLUTION
Electric heaters have the benefit of directly heating gases and liquids with heating elements. As the heat is produced by electricity, the product that’s being heated consumes all the energy. Electric heaters use electricity to increase the temperature of liquids and gases. Electric heaters can be a very good, portable, and cost-effective solution for heating liquids as well as gaseous media. They emit negligible emissions and have maximum thermal efficiency.
BENEFITS OF ELECTRIFYING HEATERS:
- Faster heat transfer rates extend the life of industrial heating equipment.
- Significant reductions in the emissions of carbon dioxide (CO2), nitrogen oxides (NOx), as well as particulate matter.
- The electrification of heater also improves operational efficiency by reducing fouling.
- Temperature as well as heat transfer can be controlled by means of a thyristor.
- Meet sustainability goals as well as reduce operating costs.
- Increase manufacturing productivity as well as reliability.
Sustainable conventional and renewable power generation facilities are optimised to keep up with the rising global demand for energy. Marathon Heater Pvt. Ltd. offers engineering expertise and best-in-class products through integrated heat supply and control technologies. We are one of the biggest suppliers of electrical process heaters to various industries, meeting their demands.