Finned Tubular Heater
Finned tubular heaters are superior to tubular heaters since fins greatly increase surface area, permit faster heat transfer to air and permits putting more power in tighter spaces—like forced air ducts, dryers, ovens and load bank resistors resulting in lower element surface temperature. They are made of up of tubular heating elements and are equipped with electro galvanized steel fins. Mechanically bonded continuous fins assure excellent heat transfer and helps prevent fin vibration at high air velocities. As the surface area is increased and heat transfer is improved due to fins, it results in lower sheath temperature and maximizing of element life.
These industrial heating solutions are among the most common heaters and are best suited for a large number of applications such as conduction, convection, and radiation for stoves, industrial ovens, drying cabinets, air conditioners etc. They can be used in virtually every industrial environment up to about 750°C (1382°F) and be molded into many unique and complex shapes. Finned heaters are extremely rugged, have low capital cost and require negligible maintenance.
Copper, Steel, Stainless Steel, INCOLOY, Titanium
Up to 120 W/in2
Aluminium, Stainless Steel
Up to 480 V AC
Up to 1200 °F
0.375”, 0.430”, 0.475”
|Resistance Tolerance||-5%, +10%|
* For customized requirements, contact factory.
|Copper||Water, Oil ,Grease200|
Solutions non-corrosive to copper
|Steel||Alkaline cleaning solutions, Tars|
Asphalt, Air heating
|Stainless steel||Corrosive liquids ,Radiant heating|
Food processing equipment
|Incoloy||Cleaning and degreasing solutions|
|Inconel||Plating and pickling solutions|
- Convective Air & Gas Heating
- Curing Ovens and Plastic Dryers
- Organic Resins & Paint Curing
- Industrial Ovens
- Drying Cabinet and many more
- Variety of custom bends available
- Silicone seals to ensure moisture resistance in humid environments.
- Numerous types of terminations available
- Customized cold sections
- Increased surface area for faster heat transfer
- Stainless steel mounting bracket, welded to the terminal end.