Floor Heating Cables
Underfloor Heating Cables are more comfortable than any other type of heating system. Radiant heating through under underfloor heating cable is the most energy-efficient way of delivering heat. There is no other floor heating option that compares in terms of comfort because it warms the people and items directly rather than heating air. In most circumstances, radiant floor heating cables may save 20 to 40% of energy compared to other forms of heating systems. With a digital thermostat, these are completely customizable for maximum comfort and efficiency. The thermostat regulates the heating cable to provide optimal economic functioning of the floor heating, not the W/m2 of the heating cable, which determines energy usage.
|Shielding Coverage||100% Coverage|
|Bending Radius||5 times of cable thickness|
|Jacketing||Heat Resistant and Flame Retardant Jacketing|
|Flexibility of Cable||Excellent Flexibility for easy installation|
|Long Cold Lead||3.5 meter cold tail (Can be customized as per requirement)|
|Comfort||Higher degrees of comfort can be achieved by using heating cables with close and consistent spacing, as well as thermostat to determine temperature needs.|
|Range||Standard heat loads are available in 100 watt to 3300 watt.
As part of the offered product range, several sizes for various types / sizes of flooring are also available.
|Custom-Built||In addition to this broad range, cables can be customized to meet specific length requirements, as well as heat loads and voltage needs.|
|Element Conductor size||0.076mm2 /0.30mm2 CuNi/SS- Single Core|
|Shielding||Aluminium Foil For 100% Coverage|
|Earth Wire||Multi-strand/Solid Strand|
|Power Output per Meter||06 – 17 Watt / Meter|
|Standard Voltage||230 /120/240 Volt AC|
Advantages of Marathon Heating Cables:
- Easy installation and can be installed in any area in the house and any type of flooring.
- Can be an excellent option for low-energy homes.
- Works quietly from beneath the tiles/plywood.
- Underfloor heating distributes heat where it is needed, resulting in maximum heat efficiency and only very little heat loss.
- Easy to control required temperature in all weather by digital temperature controller with thermostat.
- For optimal protection, Marathon floor heating cables are insulated using XPLE/ETFE/FEP/PTFE on both the conductors and PVC (HR-FR) on the outer jacket.
- Marathon floor heating cables have been developed particularly to deliver primary heating beneath a variety of flooring. To facilitate ‘tape-down’ installation, the cables are also available into the preassembled fiber glass mats.
- Marathon floor heating cables are completely grounded and comes with a 3.5 meter long cold lead wire for power connection.
Showing all 8 results
FLOOR HEATING CABLE (FHC-SX-10)Read more
FLOOR HEATING CABLE (FHC-SP-12.5)Read more
FLOOR HEATING CABLE (FHC-SX-17)Read more
FLOOR HEATING CABLE (FHC-DE-120V-03)Read more
FLOOR HEATING CABLE (FHC-DE-240V-03 )Read more
FLOOR HEATING CABLE (FHC-DF-15.7)Read more
FLOOR HEATING CABLE (FHC-SP-15.7)Read more
FLOOR HEATING CABLE (FHC-SX-06)Read more