Bobbin heaters are mainly used for direct heating of air and indirect heating of liquids and gases where the element is fitted into a pocket in the process tank or system so that the element may be replaced without draining down the system or vessel. Highly energy efficient as 100% of the heat is generated within the solution. Extensively used for transmission of heat, these heaters are available in various specifications that meet the individual necessity in the best possible manner. Bobbin heaters are made with sheathed and without sheathed material. The sheath material ranges from nickel plated mild steel, copper, nickel plated copper to stainless steel. Resistance wire are supported on refractory insulators and connected to a terminal block at one end. Construction is done with Ceramic link bobbins in either single or 3 phase connections. Thermowell can be provided for accurate temperature sensing & other controls can be provided as well. The element allows easy installation and handling. They are normally manufactured for horizontal mounting, but may be specially designed and constructed for vertical installation. Designed for any voltage or wattage within manufacturing limits, bobbin heaters are mainly used for low watt density heating and low temperature range. Known to be one of the most common and versatile heaters in the vast range, they are economical, simple and have low cost installation.
Note- For custom design requirements please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Sheath Material||Copper, Steel, 304 Stainless steel, INCOLOY|
|Power||Up to 12kw|
|Watt density||1 to 10 W/cm2|
|Temperature range||Up to 600oc|
|Heating element||Ferritic alloys wire Mara FeCrAl and Non Ferritic wire NiCr 80-20,NiCr 70-30|
|Bobbin size||Standard: 25,30,36,42,45,57,93 other customize size available|
|Heater parameters||Customizable – power rating, voltage, resistance, length, diameter and other dimensions|
|Radiant tube/immersion tube||Stainless steel SS grade, incoloy, cast alloys|
|Thickness of tube||1.5 to 3mm|
|Length of tube||300 to 2800mm (customizable)|
|Control||Thermocouple, RTD, Thermostat for temperature controlling|
- Heating water, chemicals etc.
- Offer for semi-solid materials like wax, fats, oil and bitumen.
- Suitable for indirect heating of gases and liquids, where it is inserted into a pocket or protection tube in the process tank, wherein, it can be repaired or replaced without draining the process tank.
- Suitable for low temperature up to 600°C furnace heating.
- Wide range of lengths, voltages and power is available to meet customers’ specific requirement.
- Simple and low-cost installation.
- Ease of maintenance and repair.
- Versatile and non-polluting.
- Energy efficient as 100% of heat generated is within the solution.